Thursday 9 May 2013


May The 9th 2013

This week I was shown how to create a business card, I used the website vista print in order to help design the layout and text fonts required in making an attractive business card. From here I was able to copy and paste my design for later use in Microsoft publisher. There was a template inside publisher that gave the guidance of size for 10 business printed on an a4 sized sheet. I was also taught about the importance of promotion through creating a calendar; this can be useful as many people might hang a calendar on their wall and see my contact details throughout the year.
 Here is the result of my very first business card:

I believe the design of this card compliments the types of music that I create, and will hopefully attract the right kind of audience for my productions.
Today i also began on the design for the disc itself here is the outcome:



No comments:

Post a Comment